Sunday, April 13, 2008

The only Cure for emoness

why I strive so hard to erradicate emoness..

why? although so many unthinkable things happened in our lives..

because i don't want to see people sad... though there maybe times for mourning.. but being emotional.. is not the answer to our problems..

Emotional people have a higher chance of getting a chronic bowel disease which inflammates your intestines..

being emotional leads a person's immune system deteriorates.. thus making them easily fall sick..

Stay away from being emo!..

Symptoms of Stress and emoness..
Irritability (easily offended)
Angry outbursts (uncontrolled anger, cant control emotions)
Hostility (feeling lonely)
Depression
Jealously
Restlessness (always feel uneasy when things not going as plan)
Withdrawal (withdraw from problems too quickly)
Anxiousness (always having a fear of not doing well, makes us scared of the outcome)
Diminished initiative (dont really care since fear already kicked in)
Feelings of unreality or over-alertness
Reduction of personal involvement with others
Lack of interest
Tendency to cry
Being critical of others
Self-deprecation
Nightmares
Impatience
Decreased perception of positive
Experience opportunities
Narrowed focus (only focus on problems, and not relaxing)
Obsessive rumination
Reduced self-esteem
Insomnia
Changes in eating habits and
Weakened positive emotional response reflexes.


the only cure for emoness.. please watch the video.. u know the answer.. =)

Psalms 23
Psa 23:1 The LORD [is] my shepherd; I shall not want.
(Whatever we need, He provides, everything, our needs, our wants)

Psa 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. (He makes you rest, He leads you to the ultimate peace)

Psa 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
(He restores your spiritual needs, and gives you His righteousness to lead a victorious life despite your mistakes)


Psa 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
(though you walk in the presence of your enemies, your fears.. He will be there, comforting, defending you)

Psa 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
(in this context, He will help you in your battles with your enemies, and will anoint you with oil, symbol of kingship from Jewish tradition, gives you authority, power to gain wealth, and honor from all walks of life)

Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
(surely u will never be emoing for the rest of your life!!)