Monday, April 28, 2008

April 29th.. an extra happy day

next Gundam im gonna get.. oh yea.. the famous model from Gundam SEED.. out with a different variation.. i love these variations 10 times more than the conventional one.. can't wait to get my hands on it.

Oh yea.. usually im just happy.. but today im extra happy.. My watch that i bought from lelong.. the seller from time to time have to send it back for repair because my watch a lil faulty. but the seller is patient.. quick to listen.. and time to time repairs my watch without much hassle. even sends it back the next following day.. how good can a seller be.. haha.. I recommend those who wanna buy watch.. u can buy from this fella.. worth it..



I'm close to being in contact with the outside world soon people!!



soon with this new phone.. i will take more pics.. quality better.. everything better la.. cant wait to get it..



In the mean time.. im settling for this.. Gundam Dynames from Gundam 00.. 1/100 scale.. looks awesome with the long beam rifle and 2 guns.. next after this.. will definitely be Gundam Kyrios.
can't wait..

Can't wait to go redang next monday.. back to the blue ocean.. back to the fluffy sandy beach.. back to the corals.. back to the babes in the islands.. back for another tan.. back for more fun ppl!! can't wait for it..

Can't wait what Jesus gonna bring me in the future.. bring it on!