Thursday, April 17, 2008

it's time to buy a new phone!!!!

argh.. i gotta admit.. having a lil hard time thinkin about the carelessness i did on my phone..

but i know the good thing comes from it.. a new phone..

im just wondering why.. i use the phone while in the toilet.. listening to my songs.. taking a crap.. and my phone went to have a piss as well.. lolz
nvm..


for everyone who reads my blog.. i think i have to ask you for your contacts again.. when i get my new phone sometime soon.. in a months time

in the mean time.. im gonna try something new..
im not gonna be connected via my handphone.. so please dont call my number.. just call someone that i have a high possibility so happen with.. or just call my house phone..

Let's feel the feeling of not in contact to the outside world..