Friday, August 1, 2008

Balls

Ahh.. Right before the last day of my 3 mths break.. i finally get to meet up my long lost twin..
JACQ!!!
since she was teaching skating at Sunway Pyramid on Sunday.. so we (jiun yen, yipi and me)
tag her along to steamboat buffet opposite Yuen...

Ahh... look at the delicious pot of everything.. well..
Jiun Yen likes balls
Yipi likes seaweed
I like fu chook!
and...
Jacq loves her balls too!!
Anywayz.. me and yipi came early.. so we grab the starters.. mostly balls and balls and some seaweed, and more balls and balls and some fu chook... and a little more balls and some veggie..
so it was like.. when they arrive.. we started to eat.. then we told Jacq..
we: Jacq, don't be shy k.. go grab anything u want and put it in.. you can have the balls in the pot if u want..
Jacq started laughing the moment we said balls.... -_-

So it was like.. whenever we mentioned balls.. she will laugh again.. i don't know why she laughed.. she also don't know why she laugh.. but practically the whole convo was mostly balls..

balls.. and her aeroplane tattoo.. and balls..


Anywayz.. we had fun catching up.. its been awhile since we last saw her.. although yipi stills see her now and then because they are in the same uni.. SEGI..

Jiun yen and Jacq
I have to admit.. Jacq is the most prettiest girl i have met in my entire life so far..
LOL!!
i'm being honest Jacq..
sadly.. there was only 1 photo with me and her.. and that picture look kinda bad... so..
i shall not post on it..



Uni started and all.. back to studying ppl!
oh yea..
i have a confession to make.. i know its just a lie..
i'm sorry i lied to u.. that lie was soooo fake.. that i myself laughed the moment i lied..
So.. forgive me for lying k..
i shall see you on monday in Business Stats class..
please don't angry at me k..