Saturday, June 28, 2008

to the love of my life

Hey whoever u may be..

I wrote this letter to u.. because in my mind there is always a room for u.. and each minute.. i think of you.. because each second i might have some split second thoughts of other stuff.. but i can say that each minute i am thinking of u.. being honest..

and yea.. everytime i am near u.. my heart pounds.. my palms full of cold sweat.. my mouth stutters.. my mind goes blowing off.. i guess this is what you call love right? or it could be my body reacting to this funny feeling.. but i always feel it whenever i'm near u.. thats how special u are to me..

I hope wherever u may be.. whoever u are with.. i hope u are thinking of me.. because the moment we don't see each other.. i grow fond of you.. i will be wondering what are ya doing and all.. i know it sounds weird and all.. but its true.. this is how i feel for u..


Will you ever give me a chance my love, to hold your hand.. with my sweaty palms.. will you let me walk you to the places you love.. or taking you on my love bicycle.. or even rowing a boat with you to the endless river..


If you are reading this.. this is for you.. my love.









THIS IS SO FREAKING CORNY!!